Ανιχνευτές Υπόγειων Καλωδίων Leica Digicat Series
Γεωραντάρ Leica DS2000 Utility Detection Radar
Leica Digicat 750i xf SMARTREADY locators delivers a true digital platform with additional low tracing frequencies making locating and tracing buried utilities over long distances an easy and efficient task. Pioneering, fully integrated GPS and data logging, it delivers increased visibility-of-use, on where, when and how the cable locator has been used.
An easy-to-use cable avoidance tool with fully-integrated GPS technology, data logging and Bluetooth® to trace utilities over long distances!
SMARTREADY Improved mobile flexibility
The Digicat 750i SMARTREADY is the first locator to communicate seamlessly through Bluetooth® with Apple and Android mobile devices.
Improved mobile flexibility allows the Digicat SMARTREADY locator to work with 94% of mobile devices, reducing restriction of use and strengthened fleet utilisation.
Increased confidence & extra visibility of locating results
Improved accuracy & application scope
The Leica Digicat 750i xf SMARTREADY cable locator features:
- GPS technology
- Data logging
- Bluetooth® connectivity to Apple, Android and Windows
- LOGiCAT VU Mobile app – Apple and Android mobile devices
- LOGiCAT VU software – Analyse captured data to improve performance and safety
- Additional low tracing frequencies
- Hazard zone alert
- Signal service indicator
- Built-in self-test
- Service due indicator
Leica DS2000 Utility Detection Radar
Uncovering safer, faster, more
There’s a lot going on underground that you need to know about before you ever start to dig. The Leica DS2000 Utility Detection Radar finds all potential threats, including non-conductive pipes and fibre optics, increasing safety by lowering the risk of accidently hitting underground assets.
Increase safety, speed up work and lower asset management costs with the ability to prevent hazardous outages and collect more information. The DS2000 betters your business by making it safer, faster and more efficient.
- Increase safety when the DS2000 identifies all potential threats
- Get to assets and recover quicker from outages when you know exactly where underground utility assets are located
- Dual-frequency antenna to detect deep and shallow targets simultaneously
- Easily collect and understand data with the DS2000’s simple and intuitive software and data storage
- Simple data storage and export to continue working on the post-processing at the office
- Effortlessly maneuver around the most challenging sites with the DS2000’s advanced ergonomics
- Expert knowledge of Leica Geosystems with more than 270 service centres worldwide
- PROTECT by Leica Geosystems – the strongest warranty in the market
Detection and underground mapping solution
Combined with the powerful and rugged Leica CT2000 field tablet, the GG04 or the GPS60 smart antenna, and the DIGICATintelligent cable locators and DIGITEX transmitters, the DS2000 is part of the complete Leica Geosystems detection and underground mapping solution that will enhance your business by making it faster and more efficient. With DX Office Visionpost processing software, convert radar data to CAD file in an uncomplicated way.
Contact your Leica Geosystems distribution partner for more information on the Leica DS2000 and other detection solutions.